Thursday, October 25, 2012

White

Well, it's no secret my absolute favourite colours are blue followed closely by green. I'm usually drawn to items in these shades when shopping but sometimes I see beautiful elegant items in white and can't resist...



How lovely is this rooster platter? It cost $1 at a flea market, perfect for serving up scrambled eggs to my hungry boys :-)



At the same market I bought this lovely cake stand for $1. No, I didn't NEED another cake stand but it's so pretty...


I bought this large mixing bowl this morning at Vinnie's for $5. I think I may need to cover my mixing bowl addiction in another post.


These gorgeous Villeroy and Boch mugs were also a find from today, I got them for $2 each at the same Vinnie's where I bought a gorgeous collection of Villeroy and Boch cups a while back.


A small mixing bowl with a spout, very useful! $2 in Salvos.


I love lotus shaped bowls, these were $2 at a market.


A tiny bowl - 50 cents.


I love the retro shape of this teapot - only $4 at a market.


These soup cups were 50 cents each in Vinnie's


A cute little birdie - 50 cents, he lives with my little collection on the windowsill of our laundry room.


I love this little dessert bowl, I have a nice collection of mismatched bowls in this style, the boys know when I take them out of the cupboard ice-cream is on its way!


I have a weakness for ceramic tumblers, these ones are particularly nice, 50 cents each in Vinnie's.


And finally a cute birdie shaped platter - $3 in Salvos.

So much for decluttering eh ;-)

2 comments:

iheartsunnydays said...

Gorgeous finds! And bargain prices too :)

Thrifted Treasure said...

Thanks, I'd love to have a big long open shelf to display them altogether on!